Presenting the ultimate stack for your muscle growth and recovery! Achieve those lean gains and recover faster with Emrald Labs Whey Protein and Turkesterone.
What does the stack include?
- 100% Whey Protein
- Turkesterone Caps
100% Whey Protein
With an amazing blend of Whey Protein Isolate & Whey Protein Concentrate + Glutamine, our 100% Whey is the ideal post workout nutrition to speed up recovery and build lean muscle mass. It's also a perfect low calorie snack between meals to fight off cravings and keep your body fuelled.
- Build lean muscle A high protein diet, especially when combined with strength training, can help you build muscle. This also aids in a healthy metabolism and energy production.
- Maintain health & wellness 100% whey protein aids with overall health and recovery and also acts as a a healthy snack.
- Reduce body fat Maintaining a diet high in protein can help to support a healthy metabolism and reduce your appetite. This can be a great way to help lose body fat while maintaining muscle in the process.
TURKESTERONE is an ecdysteroid that has shown incredible results since it has been introduced into the supplement world. What is known as a “natural anabolic agent” has been marketed to athletes to increase strength and muscle mass!
- Extracts of ajuga turkestanica have been shown to activate Notch receptors in skeletal muscle cells, which helps stem cells to develop into new muscle cells.
- Turkesterone may possess anti-stress effects, which can indirectly support muscle building via optimizing cortisol levels in the body.
- Ecdysteroid-enriched extracts of Ajuga turkestanica have also been found to display anabolic effects on muscles.
- May have immune boosting and stimulating effects.
Directions For Use
Turkesterone: Take 1-4 capsules per day depending on dosing requirements and intended results. Beginner dosage is 500-1000mg per day with more advanced being 1000-2000mg
100% Whey Protein: Take 1-2 scoops post training with 300ml of cold water. For enhanced recovery take an additional serve between meals.