This optional protection is offered to you solely in order to effectuate the shipment of your package(s). The cost of adding your shipment to the Easy Protection Policy includes compensation paid to Easy Protection for making this protection available.
TREAT but not cheat with our mouth-watering protein custard snack!
- Available in 5 delicious flavours
- 25g Of Slow Digesting Protein In A Smooth Custard Texture
- Indulge The Healthiest Way Possible
Indulge the healthy way with our protein-packed, hunger-busting and absolutely delicious Protein Créme 🤤
- Ideal protein snack to curb those sweet cravings
- Slow digesting protein which keeps you fuller for longer
- Highly versatile (can be used with water or milk, as a custard or in your daily baking recipes)
What does it contain?
- 25g Of Slow Digesting Protein in a smooth custard texture
- Glutamine, BCAAs and EAAs to promote muscle growth and recovery
- Energising MCTs (Medium-chain triglycerides) that provide energy and focus
Available in 5 mouth-watering flavours:
- 🍫 Choc-Caramel
- 🍯 Honeycomb Popping Candy
- ✨ Vanilla Fairy Bread
- 🍫 Choc Fudge
- 🍨 Bubblegum Icecream
What are the Benefits of slow-release Protein?
Just as the name suggests, slow-release protein releases slowly to feed your muscles over time, which is why it's perfect for before bed to help your muscles recover while you're sleeping. It is also a perfect in-between meals snack and keeps you fuller for longer!
When slow-release protein reacts with your stomach acid, it forms a gel. This substance takes longer to break down, meaning a more efficient release of those all-important amino acids.
Directions For Use
Use it a snack: Simply add 2 scoops into a bowl with 100ml of water. Mix it until its smooth & creamy!
At the Emrald Labs HQ, we mix it with Almond Milk - it's a game changer!
Protein Thick-shake: Add 2 scoops with 200ml of water in a shaker and shake until you get a delicious thick-shake!
Warm snack: Warm your snack in the microwave for 30 seconds to enjoy it hot!
We've also got an indulgent cheesecake recipe- buy the tub to find out ;)